With the ongoing and rapidly changing response to the COVID-19 outbreak, we are here to inform you and reassure you in matters concerning your health, safety, and care.
Yes, we are still open. In accordance with local, GA State and federal guidelines, we are considered *essential* healthcare personnel, and will continue to provide for your wellness needs, while maintaining a safe environment. The following protocols are in place for your well-being:
- Disinfecting hands and tables after each patient
- Disinfecting readily touched surfaces after each shift
- Professional deep cleaning weekly
- Ensuring adequate space for social distancing
- Highly Encouraging healthy lifestyle choice for all staff and patients
If you are displaying cough, fever, or other flu-like symptoms please STAY HOME and inform our staff. We look forward to continuing to maintain your trust, health, and well-being, (both physical and mental), in these trying times, as long as we are able. Please stay tuned to our website, Facebook page, and through your email as we provide you with updates. Be well.
Your Exodus Team